About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm normally an out and out crochet girl but recently I've been persauded or forced to take up other crafty tools and felt I needed somewhere to talk about them

Saturday 13 July 2013

Herdy Rucksack

I am very happy with the progress on my latest new project (yes I have started something else :/ ). But considering this is a knitting project that isn't socks or a square I am chuffed with myself. I saw this kit and just had to have it. It will hopefully soon be a finished rucksack as in just a couple of weeks I already have the majority of the bits finished.

Shown below are the front of the body, 4 feet and 2 ears.


I have also completed the back and flap, so just the straps and face to finish now then it's the dreaded task of sewing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment