About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm normally an out and out crochet girl but recently I've been persauded or forced to take up other crafty tools and felt I needed somewhere to talk about them

Thursday 1 December 2011

Crafty Fun at the Tribal Sleepover

Well it's taken me a while but I've finally got around to blogging about the fabulous Tribal Sleepover, hosted by Pauline and Asif Qu

I was in crafty heaven :)

1st there were lovely crochet zill muffs thanks to Sarah of the gingerbread bunny.

next relaxing aromatherapy with Jane, followed by funky feathery hair accesories with Sarah.

then reflexology with Mark and Jo, followed by shisha mirror sewing with Jo of tribal geek.

Then a fabulous evening of dance and drumming.

Then henna magic with Pauline and finally a lovely reflexology session with Mark.

All in all I had a great time and I can't wait to do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment