About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm normally an out and out crochet girl but recently I've been persauded or forced to take up other crafty tools and felt I needed somewhere to talk about them

Thursday 22 December 2011

Zill Muffs For All

Having promised myself I wasn't going to do the frantic Christmas crochet thing again after last years scarf marathon, I found myself frantically making zill muffs to give to the lovely ladies at my dance class. As you can see from the pic I even packaged them in handmade boxes tied with the zame yarn used to make the muffs. Each lady then got to choose which colour she wanted. Huge thanks have to go to Sarah aka the gingerbread bunny for the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love the zill muffs and the gift boxes. What a great Christmas gift! Can't wait to read more about your crafty goings on.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete