About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm normally an out and out crochet girl but recently I've been persauded or forced to take up other crafty tools and felt I needed somewhere to talk about them

Friday 28 December 2012

Secret Santa Gifts Revealed

Well, I was very good and waited till Christmas day to open my pretty box. The contents were lots of little presents.


I had great fun for a few moments trying to guess what was in each one then opened them all with exclamations of delight. And this is the contents.


A lovely little pad which has gone straight in my craft bag and will mean I no longer have to keep count on the back of envelopes :)


Funky scissors


Chocolate! always a good gift and by the time I blog this all gone.


Super useful little stich makers, hand made too :)


Very useful tissue cover (with tissues) which has gone straight into my handbag.


Cute sparkly owl for the tree.


Good old granny square, this time on a pin cushion.


More sweeties :)


Pot warmer, as someone always looking for a tea towel or my vanishing oven glove, this will come in very useful.


Most gorgous hand dyed sock yarn, love it!


And in the final package a great project bag which has already had a project transfered into it from my usual plastic bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment