About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm normally an out and out crochet girl but recently I've been persauded or forced to take up other crafty tools and felt I needed somewhere to talk about them

Sunday 10 February 2013

Woolly Warmth

Here is a slightly odd blog post as it's about something I made a while ago.

As the cold weather continues I am eternally grateful that some years ago I crocheted a large throw in two chunky yarns. I can wrap myself up and carry on crafting, reading or whatever I'm doing. This throw lives on my couch, though on really cold nights I take it to bed. It nearly always goes camping with me, my friends think I'm mental but I am very rarely cold. If you're looking for an easy pattern but have more scarves than you know what to do with I would really recommend a simple throw. On cold winter nights there is nothing better (except adding hot chocolate :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment